We had a lovely social meeting, with lots of food (and possibly a bit of wine). A personal highlight was the plan to run a West Country Enemas tent at Glastonbury (we’d use cider, obviously). Although this may have not been an entirely serious suggestion…
We decided that the next skillshare should be in September (as so many people are away over the Summer), poll below if you’ve got prefs on dates.
If there’s skills you’d like to learn (or skills you’d like to share!), then let us know in the comments. Here’s a list of suggestions so far to start you off.
- Bike maintenance
- First aid
- Self defence
- Basic computing – any prefs on what you’d want to know about?
- Getting started in blogging and social media
- House maintenance, basic DIY
- Car maintenance
- Electrical stuff
- How to get round the world without flying
- Effective allotmenting
- Setting up your own business
- Repairing computers and technology
- Home brewing
- Apple pressing, etc
- Skipping, free food, local fruit picking – best as a trip?